With our data protection declaration we inform you in detail about the handling of your personal data.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
- Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. Name, address, e-mail addresses and your user behavior.
- Verantwortlicher gem. Art. 4 Abs. 7 EU-Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (DSGVO) ist die Ecotex Gesellschaft für Textilverwertung und Handel GmbH, vertreten durch die Geschäftsführer Herr Andrzej Pawlik und Herr David Podkidacz, Derken 10, 42327 Wuppertal, Telefon: +49 0202 / 27 33 00, E-Mail: email@example.com (siehe unser Impressum)
- If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, if you require information, correction, blocking, deletion or correction of personal data or if you wish to revoke your consent, please contact our person responsible in accordance with Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please refer to § 1 number 2 of this data protection declaration for contact details.
§ 2 Legal bases for data processing
- In order to be able to offer you our website and the associated services, we process your personal data on the basis of the following legal bases:
a) on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR)
b) to fulfill contracts (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR
c) on the basis of a weighing of interests (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR)
d) to fulfill a legal obligation (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR)
- In connection with the respective processing, we will refer to the corresponding terms so that you can classify on which basis we process personal data.
§ 3 Your rights
You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
- Recht auf Auskunft (Art. 15 DSGVO): Sie haben das Recht auf Auskunft über die Sie betreffenden personenbezogenen Daten. Sie können sich für eine Auskunft jederzeit an uns wenden. Bei einer Auskunftsanfrage, die nicht schriftlich erfolgt, bitten wir um Verständnis dafür, dass wir ggf. Nachweise von Ihnen verlangen, die belegen, dass Sie die Person sind, für die Sie sich ausgeben.
- Right to rectification or erasure (Art. 16 and Art. 17 GDPR): You have the right to rectification or erasure of your personal data to the extent that you are legally entitled to do so. In principle, we only delete personal data when there is no longer a need for further storage. A requirement can exist in particular if the personal data is still required in order to fulfill contractual services, to be able to check and grant or ward off warranty and, if applicable, guarantee claims. In the case of statutory storage obligations, deletion can only be considered after the respective storage obligation has expired.
- Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR): You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data if one of the conditions specified in Article 18 (1) lit. a to d GDPR is met.
- Right to information (Art. 19 GDPR): If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against us, we are obliged to inform all recipients to whom we have disclosed your personal data of this correction or deletion of the personal data Communicate data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data transferability (Article 20 GDPR): You have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer this personal data to another person responsible without hindrance from us, insofar as you are legally entitled to do so.
- Objection to the processing of your personal data (Art. 21 GDPR) and revocation of consent (Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR):
a) If you have consented to the processing of your personal data, you can revoke this consent at any time. However, the processing of your personal data remains effective until you withdraw your consent.
b) Insofar as we process personal data as described in this data protection declaration in order to safeguard our legitimate interests, which outweigh our interests, you can object to this processing with effect for the future. If your personal data is processed for advertising and data analysis purposes, you can exercise this right at any time. If the processing is for other purposes, you only have the right to object if there are reasons that arise from your particular situation. After you have exercised your right to object, we will no longer process your personal data for the stated purposes, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
c) You can inform us of your objection and/or your revocation using the contact details in § 1.
- Right of appeal to the supervisory authority (Article 77 GDPR): You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us. The supervisory authority responsible for us is the State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information of North Rhine-Westphalia. Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which you are resident, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that our processing of your personal data violates the GDPR violates. The supervisory authority to which the complaint is lodged will inform you of the status and the results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Art. 78 GDPR.
§ 4 Cookie banner
- We use a cookie banner on our website to inform you about the technologies that we use on our website and to obtain, manage and document your consent to the processing of your personal data by these technologies. According to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter c GDPR, this is necessary to fulfill our legal obligation according to Article 7 Paragraph 1 GDPR in order to be able to prove your consent to the processing of your personal data to which we are subject.
- After your specification within the cookie banner on our website, your browser stores our "cookie banner" cookie, which contains the information about your consent, date and time of consent. You can freely adjust your settings and consent at any time via the cookie settings on our website.
- Your personal data will be deleted after twelve months unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit we will inform you in this statement.
§ 5 Cookies
- We use so-called cookies to make visiting our website attractive, to enable the use of certain functions and to display suitable campaigns. Cookies are small text files that are automatically saved on your end device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable us to recognize your browser the next time you visit (persistent cookies).
- The duration of the storage of the individual cookies can be found in the overview of the cookie settings on our website and also in the cookie settings of your browser.
- You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and decide whether to accept them individually or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings.
- The cookies that can be used on our website are presented to you in the cookie settings on our website. You will be informed there which cookie is currently active and being used and what it is being used for.
- In our cookie settings you can make your personal settings for optional cookies and adjust and/or revoke your respective consent. You can switch all optional cookies on or off according to your preferences in our cookie settings. You can revoke your consent to the setting of and access to optional cookies and the associated data processing at any time. You can object to the use of technically necessary cookies at any time by making the appropriate settings in your browser that prevent our website from setting cookies. Please note that in this case it is no longer possible for our website to display and function properly.
§ 6 Scope of data collection and data storage for purely informational use
- If you use our website purely for information purposes, i.e. if you do not send us any other information, we do not collect any personal data with the exception of the data that your browser transmits to enable you to visit our website. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security: IP address, date and time of the request, time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT ), content of the request (specific page), access status/HTTP status code, amount of data transferred in each case, the website from which the request comes, browser, operating system and its interface and the language and version of the browser software. This personal data is evaluated by us exclusively to improve our offer and does not allow us to draw any conclusions about you (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO). The personal data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of personal data for the provision of our website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
- An external service provider takes over the hosting services and the services for the presentation of our website (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO). All personal data that is processed as part of the use of our website and/or in our forms, as described in this data protection declaration, is processed on the servers of our external service provider. Processing on other servers only takes place within the framework explained in this data protection declaration. Our external service provider is located within a country of the European Union or the European Economic Area. Its servers are also located within a country of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
§ 7 Processing and disclosure of personal data for contact purposes or contract processing
- In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you usually have to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
- When you contact us by email or via the contact form, the email address you provide, your first and last name, and your message will be saved by us in order to answer your questions and messages. The legal basis for the processing of personal data that is transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail or via the contact form is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. If the e-mail contact or contact via the contact form is aimed at concluding a contract, the legal basis for processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. b GDPR. The mandatory information required to answer your questions and messages is marked separately, all other information is voluntary. The personal data will be deleted or we will restrict the processing if there are statutory retention requirements as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. We keep the correspondence history so that if you ask us again, we can better understand your concerns from the context of previous messages. This helps us to respond to your concerns more quickly and to offer you better support. In this respect, we will delete your message after a period of twelve months after our reply to your last e-mail.
- In some cases, we use external service providers to process your personal data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked. Our external service providers are located within a country of the European Union or the European Economic Area, but in some cases also outside the European Union or the European Economic Area. In the latter cases, we have ensured through appropriate contracts that the requirements for a third-country transfer within the meaning of Art. 44 GDPR are met.
§ 8 Data security
We maintain current technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data from risks during data transmission and from third parties gaining knowledge. These are adapted in accordance with the current state of the art. Your personal data will be transmitted over the Internet in encrypted form using SSL encryption. We secure our website and other systems through technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of your personal data by unauthorized persons.
§ 9 Repetition of declarations of consent that may have been given
You may have expressly granted us the following consent(s). We have logged this consent. According to the Telemedia Act, we are obliged to keep the content of consents available for retrieval at any time. You can revoke your consent(s) at any time with effect for the future.
Sending a request via the contact form:
- By clicking on the "Send" button, I agree to receive information about new offers, product availability, news and blog entries about our services and the responsible use of clothing and circular fashion as a newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
- By clicking on the "Send" button, I agree to the data protection declaration.
§ 10 Newsletter
- With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we want to inform you about the following topics:
- new offers
- product availability
- News and blog entries about our services, responsible use of clothing and circular fashion
- We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 2 days, you will receive a reminder email. If you then do not confirm your e-mail address within 7 days, this will be noted in our system so that you will not receive any newsletters from us. In addition, we store the IP addresses you use and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to be able to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
- After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address and any data you provided voluntarily when subscribing to the newsletter for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter a GDPR.
- The personal data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
- You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail.
- We send the newsletter via "Bitrix24", a service provided by Bitrix24 Ltd., Poseidonos, 1, Ledra Business Center, Egkomi 2406 Nicosia, Cyprus.
Your email address will be stored on Bitrix24 Ltd servers. stored in the European Union. Bitrix24 Ltd. uses your e-mail address to send the newsletter on our behalf. Bitrix24 Ltd. will not use your email address to write to you. Bitrix24 Ltd. will not pass on your e-mail address to third parties.
According to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f) GDPR, we have a legitimate interest in using Bitrix24. With Bitrix24 we can send newsletters more efficiently than without this technology.
§ 11 Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google") if you allow us to use Google Analytics with your express prior consent, which can be revoked at any time. We do not use Google Analytics without your express consent. Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
- The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
- You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; we would like to point out to you however that in this case you will if applicable not be able to use all functions of this website in full. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. Downloaded and installed in: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
- As an alternative to the browser plug-in, you can prevent data collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link, particularly for mobile devices. An opt-out cookie is then set, which prevents the future collection of your personal data when you visit this website: deactivate Google Analytics.If you deleted your cookies, you must click the link again.
- Diese Internetseite verwendet Google Analytics mit der Erweiterung „_anonymizeIp()“. Dadurch werden IP-Adressen gekürzt weiterverarbeitet, eine Personenbeziehbarkeit kann damit ausgeschlossen werden. Soweit den über euch erhobenen Daten ein Personenbezug zukommt, wird dieser also sofort ausgeschlossen und die personenbezogenen Daten damit umgehend gelöscht.
- We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter a GDPR.
- We store the data we collect via Google Analytics for a period of 26 months.
- Informationen des Drittanbieters: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
§ 12 Facebook Pixel
We use the "Facebook Pixel" tool from Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland.
Facebook can use the Facebook pixel tool to designate you as a visitor to our website as a target group for Facebook ads. We only want to show the Facebook ads to those Facebook users who are interested in our website. We are also interested in Facebook users who are interested in certain topics or products, for example. We first transmit this selection of topics to Facebook ("Custom Audiences"). With the Facebook Pixels tool, we ensure that our Facebook ads are interesting for the user. We can use the Facebook Pixels tool to check how effective our Facebook ads are.
The data processing by the Facebook pixel tool is otherwise based on the data processing provisions at https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/dataprocessing/update.
The personal data collected through the use of the Facebook pixel tool is stored for 90 days. Further information on data processing is available at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update and at https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/.
The legal basis for using the Facebook pixel tool is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter a GDPR.
§ 13 Integration of YouTube videos
- We have integrated YouTube videos into our website, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in "extended data protection mode", i.e. no data about you as a user is transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. The data mentioned in paragraph 2 will only be transmitted when you play the videos. We have no influence on this data transmission.
- By visiting our website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 6 of this declaration will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your user account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and/or needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
- Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by YouTube can be found in YouTube's data protection declaration. There you will also find further information on your rights and setting options to protect your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
- Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. Terms of Service: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de .html, overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy .
- The legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter a GDPR.
§ 14 Google reCAPTCHA
We use "Google reCAPTCHA" (hereinafter "reCAPTCHA") on our website to prevent spam. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google").
The legal basis for use is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f GDPR because we have a legitimate interest in protecting our website from bots and spam.
reCAPTCHA is used to check whether information (e.g. in a contact form) is entered by a human or by an automated program on our website.
Ecotex Textilverwertung & Handel GmbH
Derken 10, 42327 Wuppertal
HRB: 8519 AG Wuppertal
TAX-ID: DE 811 826 026
Managing Partners of Ecotex Textilverwertung & Handel GmbH: David Podkidacz i Andrzej Pawlik
Attributions for pictures and graphical elements on the website:
- macrovector on Freepik
- pch.vector on Freepik
- jcomb on Freepik
- lookstudio on Freepik
- senivpetro on Freepik
- bearfotos on Freepik
- teksomolika on Freepik
- Drazen Zigic on Freepik
- prostooleh on Freepik
- rawpixel.com on Freepik
- pvproductions on Freepik
- photogenia on Freepik
- marymarkevich on Freepik
- vectorjuice on Freepik
- master1305 on Freepik
- cookie_studio on Freepik
- wayhomestudio on Freepik
- drobotdean on Freepik
Responsibility for content:
The contents of our pages were created with great care. However, we cannot guarantee that the content is correct, complete or up-to-date. Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to general laws remain unaffected. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the point in time at which knowledge of a specific infringement of the law is known. As soon as we become aware of any violations of the law, we will remove this content immediately.
Responsibility for external links:
Our site contains links to external third party websites over whose content we have no control. Therefore we cannot assume any liability for this external content. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal content was not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the content of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of an infringement. As soon as we become aware of legal violations, we will remove such links immediately.
The content and works on these pages created by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. The duplication, editing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are not permitted. Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are observed. Third-party content marked as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, we ask that you inform us accordingly. As soon as we become aware of legal violations, we will remove such content immediately.